You can only hold it in for so long. Weather it be tension, love, hate, excitement, sorrow or big news. We are here and we want you to know. We have voices too and we have something to say. We are not to be messed with, we are to heard and taken seriously. Read these words and you'll see that we are just like you and our thoughts might just make a wave, to start a movement, to make a difference for a better tomorrow.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
In a new world
In my own world I would have no stress, no jerks, peace, love, and happiness. I would be able to accomplish anything I set my mind to even if it requires me to try to my limit I am pretty willing to do just that. I would like to not try, and kill anyone that makes me mad. I would have awesome music, awesome friends, Facebook, to party, BGC, and to live my life the way I want to live it. I would have to never have to listen to the stupid Jerk, and watch them try to be all that when in reality they aren't! I think I should be able to be myself, and not be judged on who I am. If it were to be like this I would be so appreciative. =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment