You can only hold it in for so long. Weather it be tension, love, hate, excitement, sorrow or big news. We are here and we want you to know. We have voices too and we have something to say. We are not to be messed with, we are to heard and taken seriously. Read these words and you'll see that we are just like you and our thoughts might just make a wave, to start a movement, to make a difference for a better tomorrow.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Too much til I EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!
I have my own limitations and today someone ( I'm not going to mention who because, I would get in to trouble) made passed them! Even for the lamest things in the world that is what makes me mad! I was not even hurting anyone, so what is the BIG deal? What should I do now? Just explode and not care or what? Too stress to handle and with everything else to control! I'm not the only one either! I should be the last person to be mad at this person! She shouldn't make things more complicated to what I have to deal with. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment