You can only hold it in for so long. Weather it be tension, love, hate, excitement, sorrow or big news. We are here and we want you to know. We have voices too and we have something to say. We are not to be messed with, we are to heard and taken seriously. Read these words and you'll see that we are just like you and our thoughts might just make a wave, to start a movement, to make a difference for a better tomorrow.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
where was I
WELL ON SEPTEMBER 11TH 2001 I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I WAS.. I WAS SO LITTLE . BUT WAR MEANS FIGHTING AND I DONT LIKE FIGHTING.. ITS SO VIOLENT. WHY WOULD WE FIGHT WHEN WE COULD SETTLE THINGS IN WORDS... ITS SO CHILDISH AND STUPID. BUT THEN AGAIN... ITS A WAR... AND IF WERE FIGHTING FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE IN THEN SO BE IT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment